The Fitbit Blaze is a wireless wristband which tracks a person’s daily physical activity, which includes things such as distance, steps, calories burned; sleep quality and so much more.
Fitbit Blaze is capable of doing this through leveraging accelerometer technology that tracks developments in the velocity of your movements with reasonable accuracy.
Think of Fitbit as your virtual fitness partner, because it is constantly recording your activity, even while you are sleeping, and compared to other fitness watches, Fitbit Blaze appears to be made with more style in mind. The slim band does not look overly bulky, and fits comfortably on your wrist.
How Does Fitbit Blaze Work?
What if you had a way to monitor all those steps you climb at work on a daily basis, the miles you log on your everyday run, and the food you consume, as well as how long and how well you sleep? Fitbit Blaze has made a way for users to monitor all of these things, and more.
Below is an overview of some of the features provided by the Fitbit Blaze:
Top Features Overview
- Color LCD Display: The display blurs the line between a fitness tracker and a smartwatch. The display is bright, and jumps out, especially with the watch face display selected.
- Buttons: There is a button located on the left portion which serves as a home button, as well as back command, with 2 buttons on the right side which can be used for lowering and increasing music volume. This also give an alternative means for the user to choose exercise options when hands are wet or gloved and are not registering on the touch screen. Those are the only buttons on the Fitbit Blaze, and the rest can be done through the touch screen.
- Set Fitness Goals: This device provides you the capability to set daily fitness objectives.
- Track Key Metrics: With Fitbit Blaze, you can monitor things such as steps that you take, kilometres or miles, calories burned, activity levels, as well as how well you’re sleeping.
- Silent Alarm: As well as tracking how well you have been sleeping, this device has a built in alarm which will gently vibrate to wake you up.
- Water Resistant: Since this device is intended to be worn all day and night, its water resistant design means you will not need to worry about getting it wet in the shower, bath, a downpour of rain, or the swimming pool.
- Wireless Sync: Monitoring your fitness progress is easy with the Fitbit Blaze. It can instantly send your data to your personal computer, or iOS device with no wires needed.
All in all, the state of the art FitBit Blaze is a cool fitness gadget for those needing additional motivation to get active, and to stay active. Considering all the features highlighted above, the Fitbit Blaze gives you your own virtual fitness partner that can lead you to a healthy and happier life for around $200.